Friday, April 21, 2023

The Lord is my sun & shield

*iCommand My Day
22nd April, 2023.

and the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isaiah 11:2 KJV

*Prayer
Holy Father, let Your presence be with me at all times and empower me with Your Spirit in all areas of life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the favour of the Lord is upon me and the presence of my God is with me at all times. I am empowered by the Spirit of the Lord. I function by the excellent wisdom of God. The Lord is my sun and my shield, he gives me grace and glory, no good thing is withheld from me. I go from strength to strength and from glory to glory in ever increasing splendor in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment