Wednesday, April 19, 2023

I am alive to the Holy Spirit and I manifest His excellent wisdom

*iCommand My Day
20th April, 2023.

I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.
Daniel 5:14 KJV

*Prayer
Holy Father, let me be alive to Your Spirit, impart me with Your light, understanding and excellent wisdom in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Spirit of the Lord is at work in me; therefore, I function by the leading and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. I receive light in my path and on my feet. I declare that I have an understanding heart. Therefore, this year, all my efforts yield bountiful results. I prosper, I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly prosperous. I always know what to do. I manifest the excellent wisdom of the Lord in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment