Tuesday, April 4, 2023

I swim in health day by day

*iCommand My Day
5th April, 2023.

But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
Isaiah 43:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Father - My Creator, please work a work in me. Repaire and replace whatever needs to and remove anything that should not be in me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that every part of me is healthy. Every cell in my body works maximally. Every tissue in me is strengthened with might in my inner man. Every organ of my body is full of life. Every system in me functions at optimally capacity. My body is quickened with the life of Christ. My mind is alive to God. My Spirit is the candle of the Almighty. There is no sickness in my body. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I live in fullness of strength. I swim in health and increase more and more in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment