Monday, April 17, 2023

I am exceedingly fruitful

*iCommand My Day
18th April, 2023.

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Genesis 17:6 KJV

*Prayer
Righteous Father, please end all forms of lack in my life and make me exceedingly fruitful and productive in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I grow in wealth and influence. I attain higher levels of greatness. I declare that everywhere I have experienced lack, I now receive abundance. I declare that from this day; I am productive and exceedingly fruitful. The blessing of the Lord is at work upon me. I am the blessed and highly favoured of the Lord. I swim in health and dwell in abundant prosperity in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment