Friday, April 14, 2023

I am full of giftings and value

*iCommand My Day
15th April, 2023.

For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.
John 1:16 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, please let there be a manifestation of Your giftings in me for the fulfilment of my life's assignment in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the gifts of God inside of me finds full expression in my generation and my world. I am a solution to the questions of this age. I am an answer to the problems plaguing my world. The wisdom of the Lord is at work through me. I am the light of the world. I am a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden. I exhibit one gift heaped upon gift. I am full of valuable contributions in the lives of everyone and every place I find myself in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment