Friday, July 28, 2023

Our Child are taught of the Lord and great shall be their peace

*iCommand My Day
29th July, 2023.

And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
Isaiah 54:13 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I commit all our children into Your hands, be their personal teacher, lead them and let the fear of the Lord never depart from them in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I invoke the blessing of the Lord over our children; I declare that all our children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be their peace. I speak rest in their mind and excellence in their academics. I declare that the fear of the Lord shall be their guide in all their ways. No evil eye will see them. No evil hand will touch them. The Lord is their Shepard. Their going out and coming in is blessed continually in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment