Tuesday, July 18, 2023

By the strength of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
19th July, 2023.

He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. “For by strength no man shall prevail.
I Samuel 2:9 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please guide my steps, order my ways in the right path and into safety and grant me strength day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my ways and my feet are ordered by the Lord. I am sensitive to the prompting of the Holy Spirit and I follow His leading. In the day of trouble, I am preserved and directed out of all danger. But the wicked are not so, they will be swallowed up in their evil ways and their wicked plot will fall back on them. But the children of God shall be strengthened daily. Therefore we prevail day by day. We declare peace within our walls and prosperity in our homes. Our lives are full of testimonies of God's wonders in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment