Wednesday, July 19, 2023

The Name of the Lord Be Praise

*iCommand My Day
20th July, 2023.

Sing to the Lord, all the earth; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.
I Chronicles 16:23‭-‬24 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, I thank You for You are good and faithful and I thank You for Your love and mercy day by day and I thank You for this day and forever Your name be praised in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord has been good to me. He is good to my household and everyone connected to me. I declare that it is the Lord who has lifted me and crown all my efforts with success. The Lord sustained me and provided all my needs. The Lord is my strength day by day. The Lord is my Shepherd. He is my guide from this day to the very end. The Lord is my peace, my reward and my portion. Thanks be to God who always cause me to triumph over every challenges faced. To His name alone be the glory forever. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment