Sunday, July 23, 2023

I Experience Relief

*iCommand My Day
24th July, 2023.

The LORD will give the people of Israel relief from their pain and suffering, and from the hard work they were forced to do.
Isaiah 14:3 GNBUK

*Prayer
I declare that I shall experience freedom, abundance and relief from the pain, suffering and hardship of this time in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that when men say there is a casting down, I shall say, there is a lifting up for me. My testimony shall consistently be that I advance upward and forward only. I experience rest from every pain, sorrow, fears and challenges. This season, I arise and I shine for the glory of the Lord is risen upon me. And I shine ever brighter day by day in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment