Sunday, July 16, 2023

I Receive the love and blessing of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
17th July, 2023.

And He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flock, in the land of which He swore to your fathers to give you.
Deuteronomy 7:13 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I receive Your love and Your blessing over me, my household and all that I have on every side in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the blessing upon me. I receive an outpour of the blessings of the Lord like rain all over my household and everything that is connected to me. I am loved. I am blessed. I multiply on every side. My family is blessed. My efforts in business, career, ministry and life is fruitful and sustainable. I increase on every side. I go from grace to grace and glory to glory. My light shines ever brighter. I rise higher and higher. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment