Wednesday, July 26, 2023

No citizen of the kingdom is permitted to be sick

*iCommand My Day
27th July, 2023.

And no inhabitant [of Zion] will say, I am sick; the people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity and guilt.
Isaiah 33:24 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, lay Your hands upon me and let Your healing virtues flow through me for my healing and the healing of any sick person around me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Healing is the Children's bread and no citizen of the kingdom is permitted to be sick. Therefore, I rebuke sickness and I declare that from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am full of health and vitality. No residue of illness is allowed in my body. My cells, tissues, organs and systems functions optimally. I receive the right wisdom and information to live healthy. The Lord supply all my needs; I have the means to sustain a healthy lifestyle. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. And I have become a channel of healing and everyone I pray for, receives their healing in Jesus name, amen! 

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment