Saturday, July 15, 2023

My body functions optimally

*iCommand My Day
16th July, 2023.

And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you.
Deuteronomy 7:15 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare the Lord has not laid any sickness, disease, illness or pain on me; therefore I reject it and I declare I am well and whole in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord protects me from all sickness. I will not experience any of the terrible diseases that is rampant in the society; I am healed. I am well. I am whole. I am healthy. I am full of strength. Every cell, tissue, organ and system in my body functions optimally. No divination shall prosper against me and every enchantment of the enemy would end in futility. I am strengthened with might in my inner man by the spirit of God in me. I continually swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment