Sunday, July 30, 2023

May My Life Always Show forth Your Praise Lord

*iCommand My Day
31st July, 2023.

Bless the LORD, O my soul: And all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all his benefits:
Psalm 103:1‭-‬2 KJV

*Prayer
Blessed be the LORD God Almighty who has faithfully preserved, protected and provided for me and all that is mine. LORD I am grateful!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You. Thank You for Your love and mercy. Thank You for never leaving me or forsaking me. Thank You for not giving me over to the wishes of my enemies. Thank You for directing my path and ordering my ways. Thank You for daily loads of benefits. Thank You for health in my body and strength in my life. Thank You for this last day in the month of July, 2023. May Your name be praised forever and ever and may my life always show forth Your praise in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment