Sunday, July 9, 2023

The Lord lifts and sustains me on the steady heights of success

*iCommand My Day
10th July, 2023.

But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; My glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
Psalm 3:3‭, ‬5 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please lift me up beyond my imagination and sustain me steadily on heights of success in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord began to exalt me in sight of all. I declare accelerated promotions in my life, business, career and ministry. I declare exponential growth and lifting. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on everyside. The blessing of the Lord is at work over me and all that I have on every side. I am flourishing day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment