Sunday, July 2, 2023

I am planted in timeless and limitless abundance

*iCommand My Day
3rd July, 2023.

He will be standing firm like a flourishing tree planted by God’s design, deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss, bearing fruit in every season of life. He is never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, ever prosperous.
Psalms 1:3 TPT

*Prayer
Father, let me be firmly planted in Your timeless and limitless abundance day by day all my days in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am firmly planted. My source is the Lord! There may not be rain and there may not be wind, but my valley shall be filled. I thrive always. I am exempted from the hardship of this time. My life springs forth beautifully like a tree planted by many rivers. I am always productive at every season. The favour of the Lord is upon me. Everything I do prospers greatly. I am never dry, never failing, ever increasing, ever advancing forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment