Monday, July 10, 2023

I am blessed, safe and preserved

*iCommand My Day*
11th July, 2023.

For they intended evil against thee: They imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
Psalm 21:11 KJV

*Prayer*
Father, frustrate everyone planning evil or mischievous devices against me and let them not be able to perform it in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree*
I declare that my going out and coming in is blessed, safe and preserved day by day. The Lord frustrates the plans of the crafty, their hands shall not be able to carry out their enterprise. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. And I declare that every ill spoken word shall have no effect over me. The Lord is the shield and covering for me and all that I have on everyside. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment