Monday, July 1, 2024

Programmed for abundance

 



“You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with abundance.”

Psalms 65:11 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that the Lord crown this year for me with His goodness, and my paths drip with abundance on everyside in Jesus’ name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am well positioned for increase and abundance from the Lord into my life this new quarter of the year. The word of the Lord concerning this year comes to fulfilment in my life in this quarter. I declare that the favour of the Lord is upon me and at work in me. Therefore; I am remembered, I am rewarded and I am preferred. Wherever the decisions that concerns me is been discussed, the mercy of the Lord speaks for me. The Lord prepares a table for in the presence of all and He magnify me in the sight in the sight of all. I am above only in all things and at all times in Jesus’ name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment