Sunday, July 14, 2024

The blessing overrides toiling and unpleasant circumstances in my life


 


“I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing.”

Genesis 12:2 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I shall be a great nation; I am blessed of the Lord and my name shall be great and I shall be a blessing in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare and invoke the blessing of the Lord upon my life and everything I lay my hands to do. The blessing overrides toiling and unpleasant circumstances. The doors of increase and prosperity are opened to me. The heavens over me is continually open and I receive wisdom, direction and divine strategy for growth and expansion. The favour of the Lord is upon me and all my efforts are successful. I am elevated by the mercy of the Lord. My name shall be great and I have become a blessing to many. Wealth and riches shall continually be in my house in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment