Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Upgraded and blessed!

 


“Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!” Psalms 90:14 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please satisfy me early with Your mercy in this second half of the year, that I may rejoice and be glad all my days in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that this second half of the year shall be a thousand times better than the first half. I began to prosper and I continue to prosper exceedingly. I undertake and complete massive projects. I increase in finance and resources. I come out of all debts by the hand of the Lord. That which I desire this year comes to full manifestation. The Lord does for me more than I can ask or think or imagine. I am upgraded and I rise higher and higher in wisdom and prosperity in Jesus’ name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment