Tuesday, July 9, 2024

No darkness in me or around me

 



“Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.””

John 8:12 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I do not walk in darkness. I have the light of life and I walk in light in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare; “Light be!” From this moment, I part ways with darkness forever. There is no darkness in me or around me. The glory of the Lord has risen upon me and His beauty is seen over me. In every area of my life, I begin to walk in light and the wisdom of the Most High. I receive visibility for my business and ministry. I declare innovative solutions and world class invention come from me. I download creative answers to personal issues and family challenges. I begin to get outstanding results by the speed of light in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment