Thursday, July 11, 2024

I receive speedy answers to my prayers

 


“He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?”

Romans 8:32 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that Christ has paid the ultimate price for me and for everything I will ever ask or desire therefore I have what I say in Christ in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare boldly that He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, He also freely give me all things. Therefore, I receive speedy answers to prayers. I declare that my deepest desires are been surpassed by the provisions of the Lord. I step into the realm of exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask or think from the Lord. I continually swim in health and dwell in abundance. I am surrounded with favour as with a shield. I go from increase to increase and favour to favour in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment