Sunday, July 28, 2024

The Lord increase me greatly and make me stronger than my enemies

 


“He increased His people greatly, And made them stronger than their enemies.”

Psalms 105:24 NKJV


*Prayer

Father please increase me greatly and make me stronger than every opposition and adversary whether circumstantial, situational or direct in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the Lord increase me greatly and makes me stronger than any and every enemy manifesting in any form whatsoever. The Lord increase me in wisdom and honour. I am blessed and divinely shielded from every attacks of the evil ones. I declare that I continually and consistently enjoy the protection and preservation of the Lord. My steps are ordered day by day. My discernment is accurate. I am always far away from danger zones and I am right in position for open doors and opportunities. Goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. I grow and go forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment