Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Thank You Jesus


 

“Praise the LORD! Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? Who can declare all His praise?”

Psalms 106:1-2 NKJV


*Prayer

Thank You Jesus for the month of July, I am grateful for You’re good and Your mercy endures forever! In Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

Blessed be the name of the LORD GOD Almighty forever and ever for He is good and His mercy unto me and my household never ceases. The Lord is my ever present help in times of need. He never leave me nor forsake me. Even when everyone forsake me, the Lord took care of me. He did not allow me to know shame or disgrace. The Lord is my strength and my salvation, He is my God and it is in Him I live and move and have my being. His name be praised and magnified in me forever. His wonders and great works in my life will never stop in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment