Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Daily loaded with benefits

 



“Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Selah”

Psalms 68:19 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare boldly that I take delivery, I obtain and I appropriate all benefits belonging to me for this day from the Lord and from men in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

The earth is the Lord’s and it’s fullness thereof, the world, it’s systems and institutions and everyone in there. Therefore, by the decree of the Lord, every benefit that is mine for this day and season is delivered to me now! I declare that the angels of the mighty supply have arrived on my behalf, therefore men, resources and money that I need comes to me now in abundance. Satan, take your hands off that which is mine. Let the angels of the Lord go forth and bring in my abundance of supplies. Let all the doors begin to open now! In Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment