Wednesday, July 10, 2024

My decisions are always right


 

“And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.””

John 8:29 NKJV


*Prayer

Precious Father, please help me in all my ways and interactions with people to always do those things that pleases You in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare the Lord is my Shepherd and I am the sheep of His pasture. Therefore I do not stray away from the presence of the Lord and He never leaves me or forsake me. I am always strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I experience rest of the Lord. My decisions are guided by the dictates of the Holy Spirit. My discernment is accurate and the exercise of discretion is right. My words are seasoned with salt and I am able to speak right words at all times. My heart is in alignment with God’s plans and purpose for my life. I grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord. All my needs are met. Men see my light and glorify God in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment