Tuesday, July 16, 2024

I am kept in love and mercy

 


*iCommand My Day*

16th July, 2024.


“keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”

‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:21‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

Father, please keep me in the love and mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I declare that the love of God is shed abroad in my heart and out of the love of God flows the issues of my life. Therefore, my decisions are governed by love and motivated by love. I speak the truth in love and my actions are inspired by the love of God. I am rooted and established in love and mercy. The mercy of the Lord speaks for me and concerning all the affairs of my life. I declare that I obtain mercy. Therefore, life is favourable to me by the love and mercy of God. I am honoured and in honour in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment