Thursday, July 25, 2024

Far above life!


 

“far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.”

Ephesians 1:21 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I live a life far above the reach, operations and manipulations of the evil ones regardless of its ranks and influence on this world in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

Declare boldly that I am saved by grace through faith and I have being elevated far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. Therefore, I come against every force, power or persons working against my advancement and I command them to move out of the way. I declare that the Lord goes before me and levels every mountain and fill up every valley. I live a life that is far above limitations and restrictions. I go forward and upwards only in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment