Monday, July 22, 2024

I am gift and blessing to my world

 


“But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.””

I Corinthians 2:9 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I begin to walk into the things the Lord has prepared for me from the foundations of the earth in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that this day my spirit is open and remains open to the Spirit of the Christ and I begin to download that which eye has not seen nor ear heard which have been prepared for me. I declare that I receive the understanding to unravel them and the wisdom to manifest them. I declare that out of me emerges creative and innovative solutions to issues in my personal life, in my neighbourhood, my community, my local assembly, work place, sector and my nation. I declare that I am a gift to my world. I am a blessing in my spheres of influence. My family is blessed because of me. I rise higher and higher from one level of achievement to higher levels of success in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment