Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Soaring on wings like eagles



Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV


*Prayer

Father, the grace to be steadfast, immovable and abound in your work, I receive mightily, in Jesus' name, amen.


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare bodly that the Lord is with me, causing me to stand firm and be steadfast in Him. My eye is single and full of light. My labour in the Lord yields plentiful which guarantees my reward here on earth and in the hereafter. As I work for the Lord, grace and peace are multiplied to me in abundance. I receive endless supply of the Spirit, which causes me to reign on earth as a king and serve as a priest to the Lord. I am a faithful steward of the manifold grace of God, turning men from darkness to light and from the kingdom of satan to the kingdom of God. My strength is renewed day by day, and I'm soaring on eagles wings in Jesus' name, amen.


#pastorjosh




 




No comments:

Post a Comment