Tuesday, July 16, 2024

The Lord keeps me from falling


 

*iCommand My Day*

17th July, 2024.


“Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,”

‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:24‬ ‭NKJV


*Prayer*

Father, please let Your grace and mercy, keep me from stumbling and make me faultless before the presence of Your glory in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore, my feet are planted on the rock that cannot be shaken. I take roots deep into God’s word and I bear fruits of righteousness. I am free from guilt and condemnation. The Lord keeps me steady in the faith. My heart will not faint. I do not stray from the path of light. In the day of adversity, my strength will not be small. My steps are ordered in the right direction. Light shines continually on my path. I am preserved by the grace and mercy of the Lord. I abide in the beauty of His presence day by day. I grow in faith and favour in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment