Friday, July 19, 2024

I am established and protected from the evil one


 

“But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.”

II Thessalonians 3:3 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness over my household. Please establish us and guard us from all evil in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that beauty of Lord is over me and His grace is available for me. Therefore, I am established in righteousness and full of blessings of the Lord. I am satisfied with favour, I am preserved and protected from all evil. I grow in grace and I increase in faith. In my life, there’s nothing missing or lacking in my life. The Lord is my light and salvation and He is the strength of my life. Fear is dispelled by the light of the life of God in me. My path is as a shining light that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day. There is peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment