Saturday, July 13, 2024

I am wiser and ten times better!

 



“And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm.”

Daniel 1:20 NKJV


*Prayer*l

I declare that I excel greatly and exceptionally by the wisdom and understanding of the Lord in my field and life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the favour, endorsement and mercy of the Lord is at work upon me. I function by superior wisdom and understanding and I also get superior results. Therefore, I am preferred. I am ten times better than my contemporaries and competition in business. I receive great speed and advantage by the hand of the Lord. I declare that my wisdom and prosperity shall far exceed my fame. I undertake massive works and projects and I am helped by God to complete them in record time in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh #14072024 #icommandmyday

No comments:

Post a Comment