Saturday, July 13, 2024

Free indeed from everything holding me bound


 


“Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”

John 8:36 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I am free from every person or thing that has held me bound and I walk in total liberty of the children of God from this day in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

Christ has redeemed me from the shackles and bondage of the enemy in any form. I am free from lack and want. I cut loose from ungodly and purposeless relationships. I am free from the dread of evil occurrences. I declare my freedom from fear of death. I declare total liberty from all addictions. I am liberated from worry and anxiety. I proclaim that I am free by the blood of Jesus. I take up the yoke of Christ for His yoke is easy and His burden is light. Therefore, Jesus has set me free and I am free indeed in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment