Saturday, July 27, 2024

I am free

 


“For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.”

Romans 6:14 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I lay aside the sin and weight that so easily beset me and I declare that sin shall not have dominion over me for I am under grace in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am free from the bondage of sin and death. I rebuke the spirit of fear and I declare that I operate in love, boldness and sound mind. Therefore I am not controlled by any addiction or ungodly habits. I command unholy desires to depart from me. I declare that I do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly nor stand with sinners and evil doers or sit with the scornful. My delight is in the Lord and His word. Therefore I function from an economic of grace and favour. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I rise from my failures and walk in victory and in the light of His glory. I am above only! I am the head and not the tail. I am made perfect and complete in all the will of the Lord for my life in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment