Monday, July 29, 2024

I am coming out stronger with silver and gold


 


“He also brought them out with silver and gold, And there was none feeble among His tribes.”

Psalms 105:37 NKJV


*Prayer

Father, please open doors of financial breakthrough for me and establish me in all my ways in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the Lord has given me the power to get wealth and has made all grace and earthly blessings to abound towards me in abundance. Therefore I am satisfied with favour and full of the blessings of the Lord. All the doors of financial increase opens to me now. I declare supernatural supplies for all my needs and projects. I receive open gates of opportunities for massive wealth. I declare that all my bills are paid as at when due and all my debts are cleared. I rise above the economic crunch. I prosper in all things. I do great things and still prevail. Peace within my walls and prosperity in my home in Jesus name, amen


#pastorjosh





No comments:

Post a Comment