Thursday, July 4, 2024

My profiting, appear

 


Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. 

1 Timothy 4:15 KJV


*Prayer

Father, I declare that Your glory is increasing daily upon my life as I meditate on Your word, in Jesus' name, amen.


*iDeclare the decree

I declare boldly that the Word of God is bearing fruits in my life. I give myself wholly to the word which causes me to take root downwards and bear fruits upward. Therefore, my life goes upward and forward only. Men behold my light and give glory to God in heaven. All that I do prospers mightily. No occasion of stumbling in my life. Favour covers me as a shield, grace promotes me and mercy prevails over judgement on my behalf. I always know what to do per time by the Spirit of the Lord. I function in the wisdom of God everyday, and I have good success, in Jesus' name, amen.


#pastorjosh






No comments:

Post a Comment