Tuesday, July 9, 2024

The fear of the Lord is my guiding light

 


And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; And to depart from evil is understanding. 

Job 28:28 KJV


*Prayer

I declare that the reverential fear of the Lord is my guiding principle in all my dealings in life, in Jesus name, amen.


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare boldly that the Spirit of the fear of the Lord is upon my life. He causes me to deal fairly, justly and with love at all times. Therefore, I have understanding that differentiates me from my contemporaries by the Spirit of God. I deal wisely in all I put my hand to. I'm ten times better than my instructors and peers. Evil bow and is completely subdued before me. I'm established and rooted in God. I grow in leaps and bounds. I will not look back or compromise my faith rather I grow stronger and stronger in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment