Monday, July 8, 2024

I give myself continually to prayer and the Word of God

 


“Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”

Romans 8:26 NKJV


*Prayer

I surrender my weaknesses and take up the strength of the Lord as I give myself continually to prayer and the word of God, in Jesus name, amen.


*ideclare the decree

I declare; my spirit is conditioned to pray at all time. Therefore, I'm making changes and causing circumstances to align with God's will in my life, family, community and nations. I have what I say and I cause tremendous impact everywhere I go; transforming lives and usurping the kingdom of darkness. I'm full of power and grace. I'm full of the anointing and I am strengthened with might. I'm a force to be reckoned with. I overthrow Satan and his cohorts. I'm as bold as a lion. I continually rise higher and higher like an edifice, in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh





No comments:

Post a Comment