Sunday, July 7, 2024

The Lord did for me as He has spoken

 


“And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken".

Genesis 21:1 KJV


*Prayer

Father I receive your divine visitation in my life, and the tangibility of the manifestation of all you have spoken to me, in Jesus' name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare in the name of Jesus that I am blessed, and the word of God finds its performance in me. My life is an expression of the manifold wonders of the Lord. Kings and nations come to me because God's Word is prospering in my life. I am full of light and it is grace upon grace at work in me. The Lord is working in me, to will and to do of His good pleasure. Nothing fails or dies in my life. My path shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect days. Excellence and wisdom is at work in me. I grow like the cedar in Lebanon and my horn is continually exalted like the horn of a unicorn, in Jesus' name,  amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment