Friday, July 5, 2024

I am abundantly satisfied with all good things

 


“Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”

Psalms 103:5 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare the Lord satisfies my mouth with good things, so that my strength is renewed like the eagle’s in Jesus’ name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare boldly that I am abundantly satisfied with all good things regardless of the state of affairs around me. I am daily loaded with benefits and I have all I need. As my days are, so shall my strength be. I grow stronger and healthier each day. The hand of the Lord is upon me for good. My whole body is full of the strength of the Lord. No sickness or illness is permitted in my body and in my home. My strength is renewed day by day. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus’ name, amen!


#pastorjosh #06072024 #icommandmyday




No comments:

Post a Comment