Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Blessed New Start


 

*iCommand My Day

1st August, 2024.


“Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;”

Psalms 1:1 NKJV


*Prayer

Thank You Lord for the new Month. I call this month blessed for me, my household, this nation and all that concerns me on everyside in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree*

I receive this month with excitement and I declare boldly, let the new start!Everything that is associated with the old, obsolete and the season of failure ceases now and rolls away with the past. I declare fresh, beautiful and pleasant season of bountiful harvest unfolds now. From this day, everywhere I turn, I experience blessings pouring to me like rain - one coming fast after the other. I begin to prosper at a higher dimension and I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly fruitful and productive. I declare that I have the right counsel and I keep the right company. I receive covenant relationships and mutually beneficial connections. I begin to live my best life now in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment