Friday, August 2, 2024

I delight in the law of the Lord


 


“But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night.”

Psalms 1:2 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that day after day my greatest delight and fulfilment is to follow the leading of the LORD and accomplish His will and purpose for my life in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I am the blessed. I walk in divine wisdom and my delight is the law, instructions, dictates and leading of the Lord. Therefore, morning by morning, the Lord awakens me to hear like the learned. He leads me in the way I should go. I adhere to His directives on all matters and the voice of a stranger, I will not follow. I declare that the Lord grants me clarify and I am not confused. My discernment is clear and I am able to receive the instructions of the Spirit of the Lord with understanding. And as I do the biddings of the Lord, I get exceptional results for the need and for every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment