Saturday, August 3, 2024

I will not share in the reward of the wicked

 


“You’re not at all like the wicked, who are mere windblown dust— Without defense in court, unfit company for innocent people.” Psalms 1:4-5 MSG


*Prayer

I declare that I will not share or partake in the reward of the wicked. I am established in righteousness and full of the glory and favour of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that the rod of the wicked shall not rest on the lot of the righteous. I will not experience the same fate as the ungodly who are like chaff before the wind. My path is as the just that shines ever brighter till the perfect day. My progress is sustained and my success will only improve. I go from one level of accomplishment to another. I rise higher and higher. The Lord increase my greatness and makes me stronger than every opposing force, person, situation or circumstances. I go forth conquering and to conquer! In my life, there’s nothing missing or lacking in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh


No comments:

Post a Comment