Wednesday, August 7, 2024

I am abundantly satisfied even in famine

 


“The LORD knows the days of the upright, And their inheritance shall be forever. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time, And in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.”

Psalms 37:18-19 NKJV


*Prayer

I declare that I shall not be ashamed or disgraced but I shall be abundantly satisfied with blessings and increase on all sides in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

My days are in the hands of the LORD and He watches over me and preserves my going out and coming in. The edge of God’s protection is around me, my household and all that I have on every side. I shall not be ashamed despite the evil time, and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. I declare I am above only. The head and never the tail. I declare that only shouts of joy and rejoicing shall be heard from my camp in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment