Tuesday, August 6, 2024

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places

 


“The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a goodly heritage.”

Psalm 16:6 KJV


*Prayer

I declare that my portion in the land of the living is continually good and no evil shall come near my household in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I can never be at disadvantage. No situation puts me in a precarious position. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; Yea, I have a goodly heritage. Everything is working together for my good. I may not see rain and I may not see the wind but my valleys shall be filled and I shall dwell in ever increasing abundance. The Lord bless me and preserves me with His favour on every side. Only glorious things are continually spoken of me in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh





No comments:

Post a Comment