Thursday, August 15, 2024

I receive the engrafted word of the Lord


 

“Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.” James 1:21 KJV


*Prayer

I declare that I lay aside every misconception and prejudicial thoughts that I have about the Word of God; I opened up my heart and mind to receive the engrafted Word in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that my heart is a fertile ground for the Word of God and My life bears fruits of righteousness in a hundred fold; for I receive and welcome the Word into my life and into every situation of my life. Therefore the Word of God prevails in me and over all that concerns me. The Word is implanted and rooted in my heart and unleashes its power in every dimension. I do not follow the counsel of the ungodly, or stand with sinners or seat with scoffers. I delight in the Word and His ways and my life blossoms in all seasons. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment