Wednesday, August 28, 2024

No more failures - I enter into rest!

*iCommand My Day
29th August, 2024.

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 
Hebrews 4:10 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I step into the rest of the Lord Jesus and I begin to live in the fulfillment and reality of God's unlimited blessing, mercy and grace in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my world and all that I am is sustained by the hand of the Lord and the promises of God for me. Therefore, His plans and orchestrations for me comes to pass speedily and without delay. I come into the rest of the Lord. I cease from my struggles. I will not labour like the fool who does not know how to enter the city. Rather, the blessing of the Lord is at work for me. Doors open on their own accord for me. All things are mine. My days of failure are over. I welcome a season of great success. I walk upon my high places. The peace of God that passes all understanding guards my heart. I prosper and do well in all things. No more failure in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment