Thursday, August 15, 2024

Only good and perfect comes and stays in my life

 


“Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.” James 1:17 NLT


*Prayer

I declare that everything that doesn’t conform with good and perfect checks out of my life and I receive the abundance of the Lord without sorrow in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that my life is full of the expressions and manifestations of the goodness and mercies of the Lord continually. Let everything that is not of God fade out and be blown away like chaff. I declare sickness, depression and hurts have no place in my life. I am full of life and the joy of the Lord is my strength. I am built to always win and triumph over the evils and troubles of each day. Only glorious things are spoken of me consistently. I go upward and forward only. Today, I advance in Jesus name, amen.


#pastorjosh



No comments:

Post a Comment