Monday, August 19, 2024

Let the hearts of men be open me


 “The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, As the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.”

Proverbs 21:1 KJV


*Prayer

Father, let the heart of kings and everyone required for my lifting be open to help me by the workings of your favour and mercy in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare that I function by the wisdom and favour of the Lord. I am diligent at my work and I am able to maximise every opportunity opened to me. Therefore, I declare that men whose heart the Lord has touched begin to come to help me. The double doors are open to me on their own accord. Men and situations respond favourably to me. My discretion is guided and my actions are most suitable as occasion demands. I step into wealth and greatness. Money comes to me in abundance. Help locates me continually. I receive the mercy of the Lord and I increase day by day in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment