Monday, August 12, 2024

Everyone will rejoice and laugh with me

 


“And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.” Genesis 21:6 KJV


*Prayer

Father, let there be a major turn around in my favour that will cause me to laugh and that everyone will rejoice with me in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree

I declare in the name of Jesus that I am now in line for my miracle. The light of God’s countenance is upon me for good. I declare that in this season and this day, the Lord God makes me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. My men shall not be few. My resources will not be limited. I always have more than enough. The Lord increase my greatness and prosper me on all sides. The hand of the Lord is strong on me and grants me speed in life. The light of God shines upon me, there’s no darkness in me or around me. My celebration will never cease in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh




No comments:

Post a Comment